Tuesday, April 19, 2011

nummm num

these look so good dont they?!

tomorow I have a WIC appointment,8:30 am sharp...bright and early!Got to love wic,you get loads of baby food and formula that you dont have to pay for.mhmm cant beat it ! After that im gonna come home and clean the house and do some laundry.Then im gonna get myself pretty and meet my friend holly at the mall who i havent seen in awhile,should be fun ! Mason will be at the sitters mostly all day,atleast once a week i drop him off so I can have the day to clean and straighten things up.I just watched an episode of 16 & pregnant where this girl couldnt make up her damn mind about keeping her baby or giving it up for adoption.The thing that pissed me off is she waited a month til after the baby was born to decide!her excuse was "im just not ready" ummm ok you took care of the baby for a month so now your tired,OH!lets give it up.dumbass bitch.I dont feel sorry for her what so ever,right now shes on the aftershow crying like a bitch about how sad she is.your fault!ugh people..anywayyyssss!My son is 8 months old and I just can't believe it,time really does fly!Soon he will be a year old..5 years old..and so on.Life is short,way too short.Well i'm going to go take a shower and wait for my love to get home from class.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment