Monday, April 25, 2011

lisp


Don't you love finding random people that deleted you off facebook lol it's always people you expect too.I'm just gonna say that I'm really not disappointed that a hoe with a lisp deleted me lol the bitch is hidious.Not to mention everyone kisses her ass because her dad is some big shot with the company she works for.I could really care a less if people figure out who i'm talking about,i'll own up to it.What is she going to do,bite me with her huge mouth?lol.Word is she likes to suck anyone's dick but what do I know,just gossip I heard when I was around her.Anywho,we have a ton of people wanting to look at david's truck this week and thank god,it needs to be sold for atleast 3000,no reason why it should be any less.People will try anything just to get a bargain but that's anyone..can't say I wouldn't try the same.But he is including the toolbox which has a dent in it because someone hit it wont mention names but yeah,he needs a new one.And no it wasn't me damnit so dont get any ideas lol.Just got done watching Secret Life and oh man I hope ricky and amy dont work out,Idk why I just dont want them together.Ben and Adrian are very cute together and I hope they work out,sorry if yall have no clue what Im talking about..Secret Life of the American Teenager..google it.I don't feel like typing anymore byebye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment